Experienced Criminal Defence to Protect Your Rights and Freedom
Bayne Sellar focuses its practice exclusively on criminal law, providing both trial and appellate advocacy. The firm's lawyers have well over 130 years of combined experience defending all types of criminal charges, from the most common to the most serious. The practice includes defence of:
- Sexual offences: sexual assault, rape, sexual exploitation, child pornography and Internet luring, prostitution and other offences
- Driving offences: driving over 80, drunk driving or impaired driving, speeding, reckless or stunt driving
- Domestic violence/assault: including partner assault, aggravated assault, criminal harassment, stalking, forcible confinement or threatening death or bodily harm
- Commercial crimes: including commercial theft, breach of trust, all types of fraud, money laundering, gambling, tax evasion and tax fraud, proceeds of crime, possession of stolen property and other so-called white collar crimes
- Youth offences: representing underage offenders against shoplifting, theft, robbery, damage to property/vandalism, assault charges, weapons charges and underage drinking
- International crimes: involving terrorism charges, extradition hearings and appeals and security certificate matters
- Drug offences: including possession, trafficking, importing, production, defence against illegal searches and forfeiture issues
Bayne Sellar also represents professionals from a wide range of industries in professional disciplinary actions.
Defending Clients in Eastern Ontario, Including Brockville: Experienced Lawyers for Drug Charges and Other Criminal Offences
Put the experience of a skilled Ottawa criminal defence lawyer behind you. Contact Bayne Sellar at 613-604-2188 locally or 1-877-786-4479 toll free. Someone is always available to take your call 24/7. The firm's lawyers are available to make jail visits, if needed.
Nous pouvons aussi vous servir en français.