If your child faces charges as a young offender, you may be unfamiliar with the legal procedures and rules that govern criminal trials for juveniles. The Youth Criminal Justice Act applies to those between ages 12 and 18 accused of violating federal law. However, even...
Drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol could be facing tougher penalties with the advent of legal recreational marijuana use coming in July 2018. Ontario is potentially planning to implement stricter laws for drivers 21 years old and younger, all...
You're on your morning commute to work and you just rolled through the local coffee shop drive-thru. With the coffee cup in its holder, a jelly donut in one hand and your other hand on the wheel, you motor along listening to your favourite morning radio talk show. The...
As a daily commuter, your vehicle may feel like a second home to you. You might do many of the same things in your car that others do at home. Listening to music, checking email, having a quick bite to eat or applying a bit of makeup: these are all tasks many drivers...
- Announcements (1)
- Appeals (3)
- Assault (5)
- Bail (5)
- Charter Of Rights And Freedoms (6)
- Child Porn And Luring (9)
- Corona Virus (1)
- Criminal Harassment (1)
- Domestic Offences (14)
- Driving Offences (34)
- Drug Offences (18)
- Firearms (9)
- Fraud (1)
- Mental Health (1)
- Murder (2)
- Occupational Health And Safety (1)
- Pardons (1)
- Prostitution (2)
- Sentencing (8)
- Sexual Assault (27)
- Terrorism (1)
- Trials (13)
- Voyeurism (2)
- Youth (27)
- Factors that increase, decrease criminal sentences
- Search of Cellphone Located Near Drugs Held to be Unlawful
- The Offence of Intentionally Discharging a Firearm
- Government Introduces Bill to Get Rid of Mandatory Minimum for Firearms Offences
- Using Text Messages from the Complainant at a Sexual Assault Trial