In a recent case before the Ontario Superior Court, an individual was charged with two counts of dangerous driving causing bodily harm. The charges arose out of a collision at an intersection as one the vehicles was attempting to make a left turn. At the outset of...
While not every safe driving measure can prevent a car collision, they do reduce the likelihood of a collision. Distracted driving laws and tougher impaired driving laws are meant to curb drivers from actions that may potentially harm themselves, other drivers,...
La Cour d’appel de l’Ontario ordonne un nouveau procès dans une affaire de conduite dangereuse causant la mort
Martial Laverdure a été accusé de conduite dangereuse ayant causé la mort. Il a frappé un piéton qui quittait une partie de hockey. Il roulait à environ 60 km / h dans une zone de 50 km / h. Le juge de première instance a conclu que la conduite était dangereuse, en...
Martial Laverdure was charged with dangerous driving causing death. He hit a pedestrian who was leaving a hockey game. He was driving approximately 60 km/hr in a 50 km/hr zone. The trial judge found that the driving was dangerous, particularly given the higher than...
- Announcements (1)
- Appeals (3)
- Assault (5)
- Bail (5)
- Charter Of Rights And Freedoms (5)
- Child Porn And Luring (9)
- Corona Virus (1)
- Criminal Harassment (1)
- Domestic Offences (14)
- Driving Offences (34)
- Drug Offences (17)
- Firearms (8)
- Fraud (1)
- Mental Health (1)
- Murder (2)
- Occupational Health And Safety (1)
- Pardons (1)
- Prostitution (2)
- Sentencing (7)
- Sexual Assault (27)
- Terrorism (1)
- Trials (13)
- Voyeurism (2)
- Youth (27)
- Government Introduces Bill to Get Rid of Mandatory Minimum for Firearms Offences
- Using Text Messages from the Complainant at a Sexual Assault Trial
- Police Need Warrant to Seize Airbag Control Module in Dangerous Driving Case
- How much trouble can a teen get into for cyberbullying?
- Government Introduces Bill to Get Rid of Mandatory Minimum for Drug Offences